Sales Representatives Job Description (Bay Area and Orange County)
Are you competitive with a “hunter-type” mentality? Are you a self-motivated, independent thinker who can build solid customer relationships and move deals through the selling cycle to closure? Are you an entrepreneurial self-starter who can act quickly and decisively and align your personal success with that of a company? Are you passionate about creating an exceptional customer experience? If you answered yes to these questions, then Motivaim is right for you!
Motivaim’s primary focus is providing development solutions for corporate customers utilizing a business-to-business (B2B) sales model. We are based in San Jose, CA with a nationwide customer base.
In this role, you will:
- Achieve (and ideally exceed) the financial and customer acquisition targets required by the company in a consistent and sustainable way.
- Build a strong pipeline of new opportunities, closely manage the sales process and drive leads to closure.
- Foster long-term relationships with existing corporate customers, with a focus on both expanding the customer’s training needs and spending
- Follow-up on marketing campaigns, with lead qualifications, cycle management and face to face meetings. As needed, conduct outbound sales activities using various lead gen tools.
- Collaborate with customers to understand their training and development needs and offer solutions to address gaps based on an in-depth knowledge of the company’s product portfolio, followed by
- Develop proposals designed for the target customer that are both timely and of high quality, leading to high closure rate
- Entry level job with some sales experience, we will train
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Some experience working within corporate customers is a plus.
- ”Hunter” personality capable of using the latest online tools and CRM to create opportunities that lead to high closure rate
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high sense of urgency and a passion for serving the customer.
- Exceptional presentation, pitch skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Comfortable with the latest trends in technology, IT, professional development and training platforms.
Motivaim transforms professionals. We help our customers maximize the potential of their most important resource; their people – whether in technical training or professional development. Send your resumes to Jobs@motivaim.com