ABAP Workbench Foundations (BC400v16)
This course is based on software release SAP NetWeaver AS 7.02 and it is also suitable for participants who are using a release older than the one specified (at least SAP R/3 4.6).
All ABAP programming courses require that you understand the content of this basic course.
- SAP Certified Development Associate - SAP Work Manager for SAP 5.x Mobile Application Developer
- SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.02
- Project managers
- SAPTEC Fundamentals of SAP NetWeaver Application Server
- Fundamental concepts of the ABAP programming language
- Efficiently use the ABAP Workbench tools
- Create simple application programs with user dialogs (list, selection screen, screens, Web Dynpro) and database dialogs (reading from the database)