Python has often been thought of as clean scripting language or a simple language to glue 'real' applications together. This view is completely out of sync with the real possibilities of the Python language. This course will show you the true power of the language and the ecosystem. You will see that entire high-performance application stacks can be built in Python.
Note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Developers who want to take Python to the next level and need to be effective with Python immediately after the course
Experience with and knowledge of the Python programming language
- Build rich MVC-based web applications with Pyramid
- Ways to access relational databases from direct SQL
- Accessing popular NoSQL, document-databases with MongoDB, PyMongo, and MongoKit
- Build redistributable Windows-based EXEs that do not depend upon Python being installed on the target system
- How to test all these applications to keep them running correctly