Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services (M10990)
In this course you will learn how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. You will discover how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solutions.
This course is also available in the On-Demand delivery format with digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC). Click here to purchase.
The primary audience for this course is database professionals who need to fulfil a BI developer role to create reports. Primary responsibilities will include implementing reports and mobile reports.
The secondary audiences for this course are power information workers.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL, such as that taught in 20761C.
- Describe reporting services and itï¿½s components
- Describe reporting services data sources
- Implement paginated reports
- Work with reporting services data
- Visualize data with reporting services
- Aggregate report data
- Share reporting services reports
- Administer reporting services
- Expand and integrate reporting services
- Describe mobile reports
- Develop mobile reports.