AWS Certification Prep Toolkit: DevOps Engineer Professional
Preparing for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional exam will be hard work. In addition to hands-on experience and supporting resources, youï¿½ll need authorized DevOps Engineering on AWS training, exam readiness workshops and an exam voucher to be fully prepared. Exclusive to Global Knowledge is the AWS Certification Prep Toolkit, which includes the three-day DeOps Engineering on AWS training, the DevOps Engineer - Professional Exam Readiness Workshop and a Professional-level Exam Voucher, at a valuable rate.
What do you get with your AWS Certification Prep Toolkit?
Choose to take the hands-on training course in a classroom, virtually or in an onsite, private group training session ï¿½ followed by the exam readiness workshop virtually. Use your voucher when youï¿½re ready to book your AWS exam at a PSI testing center.
- Systems administrators
- Software Developers
- Solutions Architects
- IT professionals looking to achieve their AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional certification
DevOps Engineering on AWS
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
- Developing on AWS training course
- Systems Operations on AWS
Exam Readiness Workshop
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- DevOps Engineering on AWS
In the DevOps Engineering on AWS course, youï¿½ll learn:
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Use AWS CodeCommit and understand the array of options for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS
- Use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline on AWS
- Implement several common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS (including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS Opsworks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2 Container Service, and Amazon EC2 Container Registry), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- Fine-tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
During the AWS Certification Exam Readiness Workshop: AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional, youï¿½ll learn:
- Prepare for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer ï¿½ Professional exam.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
DevOps Engineering on AWS
- What is DevOps?
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 1: Design and Security
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 2: CloudFormation and Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration in the Cloud
- Continuous Delivery on AWS
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 1
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part
- Putting It All Together
- Performance-Tuning Your Deployments
- Administering and Automating Your Infrastructure