CCNAX v3.0 - CCNA Routing and Switching Boot Camp
The CCNA Routing and Switching Boot Camp is a composite course derived from ICND1 and ICND2 content merged into a single accelerated course. Overlapping content is eliminated and some content is rearranged for the purpose of course flow.
In this course, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and troubleshoot basic IPv4 and IPv6 networks, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, identifying basic security threats, understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, connecting to a WAN, configuring EIGRP and OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding wide-area network technologies, and getting familiar with device management and Cisco licensing.
Key additions to this latest revision include an understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) elements and their applicability, how virtualized and cloud services will interact and impact enterprise networks, and an overview of network programmability with the related controller types and tools that are available to support software defined network architectures.
You will learn about the interactions and network functions of firewalls, wireless controllers and access points, along with additional focus on IPv6 and basic network security
A full suite of labs have been developed using the virtual IOS environment with flexible topologies that reinforce concepts with hands-on, guided discovery and challenge labs that align to each lesson module.
This course will enable you to:
- Prepare for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Interactions and network functions of firewalls, wireless controllers and access points
- Develop core routing and switching networking skills to configure, monitor, and troubleshoot Cisco networks for increased effectiveness and optimal performance within SMB and Enterprise settings
- how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways
- QoS, virtualization and cloud services, and network programmability related to WAN, access and core segments
- Support Cisco network deployments and maintain these services in an on-going operational network.
- This is an intensive, extended-hours boot camp. Participants should expect to be in class for 12 hours on each of the five days.
- To help with your success, you will receive a free CCNA (200-125 CCNAX) voucher.
- Lab time:
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½-120 hours total over 180 days for CCNAX.
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½-Labs are one to one and on Virtual Machines.
ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½-Be sure to logout of labs during class. Any remaining lab time can be used after class for additional practice and review.