Your success is accelerated in Scrum methodology with this highly interactive learning experience.
Come learn from one of today’s most experienced and sought-after Scrum trainers – you will leave inspired and empowered to drive lasting improvements in the way your organization builds software and manage projects.
- All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum
- Why the ScrumMaster is such an important role, and how to be a great ScrumMaster
- How to motivate others to support your Scrum efforts
- Where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered
- Scrum Roles and Responsibilities = The basic rules of Scrum
- Sprint planning, execution, review and retrospectives = Run an effective Scrum cycle.
- Agile requirements analysis = Determine what you are your building.
- Estimating and prioritizing product backlogs = Build a product backlog and learn how to manage it.
- Technical debt and other pitfalls = Prevent the creation of unmaintainable systems.
- Small group dynamics = Build a great working team.
- Scrum in large organizations = Extend the strengths of Scrum with the resources of large organizations.
- Organizational impediments = Deal with the realities of the current situation.
- Scrum certification = Pass the certification examination.