Cisco Customer Success Manager-DTCSM v1.0
In this course, you will prepare to pass the 820-602 DTCSM exam in order to achieve the Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification. You will learn how to drive adoption and expected outcomes for the desired product or service. You will be given a chance to partner with a customer to track, measure, and create reporting that will assist in identifying any obstacles that may be preventing them from taking full advantage of the product capabilities, identifying and removing barriers to achieving the capabilities purchased, ultimately optimizing lifetime customer value and reducing churn.
- Customer success manager
- Customer enablement manager
- Customer adoption manager
Previous experience of working with customers to determine, measure, and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology.
1) have completed the Cisco Customer Success Manager Foundations (DTCSMF) e-learning course
2) be familiar and comfortable with its content
- What is meant by ï¿½customer successï¿½ in the context of software-based IT products and cloud-based services targeted at enterprise customers
- Key tasks
- Expectations from the CSM role
- Knowledge of CSF, KPI, and how they are related to success
- Benchmarking and Application
- Analysis and Evaluation