Cisco Unified Wireless Networking
Who should attend
- Channel Partners/Resellers
- CCNA certification required
- Basic networking principles, TCP/IP, bridging, routing protocol, and VLAN operation.
- Basic Microsoft Windows and Internet Browser navigation skills.
After completing this course the delegate will be able to:
- Identify key enterprise WLAN implementation challenges
- Select and properly install the Cisco Unified Wireless Network (CUWN) hardware appropriate to site use and requirements
- Use the CUWN interfaces to administer WLAN, VLANs, 802.11 security policies, and QOS appropriately to optimize performance on and protect the network
- Configure and implement the key Unified Wireless security features to mitigate WLAN threats
- Utilize the recommended troubleshooting methodology and the various tools available to gather and assess system data and isolate equipment failures and security threats
- Administer, update, backup, restore, and use the Cisco Wireless Control System (WCS) as required to monitor CUWN equipment performance
- Configure and use the WCS location tracking features and the Cisco Location Server as appropriate to locate users within a CUWN environment