Define and Implement a Service Desk and Incident Management Workshop
In this Define and Implement Service Desk and Incident Management Workshop course, participants gain comprehensive knowledge of the Service Desk function and Incident Management process as discussed within ITILï¿½. Through lectures and practice exam questions participants explore the concepts of good practice in IT Service Management based on the ITILï¿½ framework.ï¿½
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITï¿½service management/ITILï¿½ Service Desk and Incident Management and their relationship with other ITï¿½service management functions and processes.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITILï¿½ who need to contribute to an ongoing service improvement program this may include but is not limited to IT managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, Service Desk and Incident Management staff.
- Apply ITILï¿½ best practices in Incident Management/Service Desk
- Explain the value of Serviceï¿½Desk and Incident Management to the service quality
- Organize an effective Service Desk aimed at managing customer relations and communication
- Organize an efficient and effective Incident Management to resolve incidents and get business back to function as quickly as possible
- Define the key quality ingredients of a successful Service Desk and Incident Management
- Describe the relationship of Service Desk and Incident Management as well as with other ITï¿½service managementï¿½processes
- Define, implement and support the tools and procedures necessary for measuring and reporting basic Service Desk and Incident Management information
- Understand the relationship and dependencies between Service Desk and Incident Management with other functional groups and processes at the Service Operation level
Simulation and practical application
We provide the students with real life experiences; for the purpose of discussion and to show the value of using best practice, client organization could be used as a case study example.