Deploying Enterprise Mobility Solutions with Citrix XenMobile
In this course, you will learn how to install, configure, and integrate components in a Citrix XenMobile 10 enterprise solution. Individuals with limited or no XenMobile experience will gain an understanding of the components of a XenMobile enterprise solution and their functions. You will deploy and configure the XenMobile enterprise components, apply principles to enroll mobile devices, install mobile apps, and use policies to manage device and application usage in a lab environment. In addition, topics such as how to integrate additional Citrix products and applications as part of the solution and how to troubleshoot some of the most common implementation issues will be discussed.
- IT professionals
- Systems engineers
- Server administrators
- Citrix Partners who need to know how to deploy a XenMobile Enterprise solution
- Citrix recommends that you bring a mobile device* (iPhone, Android, or Windows) to complete device enrollment and work-related exercises
*This device should not be enrolled in another MDM solution, or would need to be unenrolled in order to use it to complete the mobile device-specific class exercises.
- Deploy and configure the XenMobile enterprise components
- Apply principles to enroll mobile devices
- Install mobile apps
- Use policies to manage device and application usage in a lab environment