Designing Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Solutions
Who should attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Attendees should have completed the self-paced Cisco MeetingPlace Product Overview course. Have hands-on experience with MeetingPlace from having attended the following on-line courses:
- "CMBU" - Cisco MeetingPlace Basic User (90-minute Web-based)
- "CMAD" - Cisco MeetingPlace System Administrator (90-minute, web-based)
To provide learners with skills to successfully design Cisco's rich-media conferencing solution appropriate for integration into a customer enterprise network:
- Identify MeetingPlace features, capacities and requirements to consider when planning a comprehensive.
- Identify customer application, network, user and conferencing requirement factors to consider when planning a MeetingPlace rollout.
- Design a highly available, comprehensive MeetingPlace deployment plan, given specific customer environments and requirements.