Docker for Enterprise Operations
As the follow-on to our Docker Fundamentals course, this course is designed for Docker operations teams to learn the many advanced features of Docker EE and how to apply them at scale with enterprise workloads.
This course is also available as a four-day bundle offering, which includes Dockerï¿½Fundamentals and Operationsï¿½in a single intensive training experience.
IT professionals with an operations or system administration background who have already attended Docker Fundamentalsï¿½ or have equivalent experience, desiring to understand designing, deploying, and managing Docker containers at scale in an enterprise environment.
Familiarity with Linux command line
- Common Architecture decision points and their impacts to operations
- Install Docker Datacenter with UCP and DTR with High Availability and Replicas
- Deploy services in UCP
- Deploy a multi-node application
- Setup and manage role based access control
- Manage DTR by creating public and private repositories
- Apply Content Trust and image signing with Notary