Dreamweaver CS6: Part 2 - Advanced Website Design
- Work in Code view and use coding tools and features.
- Format web pages using advanced CSS techniques.
- Work with AP elements.
- Work with Spry elements.
- Create and validate forms.
- Integrate external files with Dreamweaver.
- Identifying Website Requirements
- Creating Layouts
- Formatting Web Pages
- Creating Forms
- Integrating Media Files with Dreamweaver
- Using Mobile Integration Techniques
- Previewing and Testing a Website
- Managing Website Files