Dreamweaver CS6: Part 2 - Advanced Website Design
In this course, you will create fluid CSS layouts, implement mobile integration techniques, and share files over a server to work in a collaborative manner. All this will ensure that you develop a website that helps retain user interest by means of providing an engaging user experience across multiple display devices.
This course is designed for web designers, web developers, and graphic artists who would like to expand on their existing Dreamweaver knowledge and skills. The advanced concepts and skills covered in this course will enable a designer to create interactive web pages and websites efficiently.
Experience using Dreamweaver and successful completion of Dreamweaver CS6: Part 1 is recommended.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Work in Code view and use coding tools and features.
- Format web pages using advanced CSS techniques.
- Work with AP elements.
- Work with Spry elements.
- Create and validate forms.
- Integrate external files with Dreamweaver.
Course topics include:
- Identifying Website Requirements
- Creating Layouts
- Formatting Web Pages
- Creating Forms
- Integrating Media Files with Dreamweaver
- Using Mobile Integration Techniques
- Previewing and Testing a Website
- Managing Website Files