Effective Time Management
In this short course, you'll learn techniques to help you avoid spending your day in a whirlwind of activity that leaves you exhausted, yet with very little accomplished. You'll learn how to manage priorities, organize your activities, and take back control of your day.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators,project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders,product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team memberswho want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
- Identify and improve your time management weaknesses
- Importance of setting goals and establishing priorities
- Organize to help you manage time better
- Importance of delegating task
- Deal with interruptions, meetings, and other potential time wasters
- Time and Time Management
- Time 'Blocks'
- 12 Steps of Time Management
2. Identify and Analyze
- Step 1: Ask Yourself the Hard Questions
- Step 2: Identify How Much Time Your Actually Have
- Step 3: How Am I Spening My Time?
- Step 4: Deal with Time Wasters
- Step 5: How Should You Be Spending Your Time
3. Prioritize, Delegate, and Organize
- Step 6: Prioritize
- Step 7: Lessen the Load
- Step 8: Delegate
- Step 9: Organize
- Step 10: Develop a System