You'll get answers to these questions:
- How do you traverse and manipulate the DOM and how do you handle events in ways that work in all browsers?
Note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Anyone who is building web applications and want to take their applications to the next level
- Knowledge and ability to create a web page using a mix HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and at least one other programming language is recommended but not required
- Learn enough of the DOM API to bend it to your will
- Make communication between the browser and your server possible
- Effectively leverage closures