Exam Readiness: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
The AWS Certified DevOps Engineer ï¿½ Professional exam validates technical expertise in provisioning, operating, and managing distributed application systems on the AWS platform. Join this full-day, advanced-level course to learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the examï¿½s topic areas and how they map to DevOps on AWS and to specific areas to study. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area and teach you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can more easily eliminate incorrect responses. This course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a number of use cases applicable to startup, small- and medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
This course is intended for:
- DevOps engineers
- Solutions architects
- Systems administrators
We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following prerequisites:
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
This course teaches you how to:
- Prepare for the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer ï¿½ Professional exam.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Testing center information and expectations
- Exam overview and structure
- Content domains and question breakdown
- Topics and concepts within content domains
- Question structure and interpretation techniques
- Practice exam questions