Excel 2011: Level 2 (Macintosh)
This course is meant for those desiring to gain advanced skill sets necessary for calculating data using functions and formulas, sorting and filtering data, using PivotTables and PivotCharts for analyzing data, and customizing workbooks.
Before starting this course, students are recommended to take the following Element K course or have equivalent knowledge: Microsoft® Office Excel® 2011: Level 1 (Macintosh).
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- use advanced formulas.
- organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- create and modify charts.
- insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
- Lesson 1: Calculating Data with Advanced Formulas
- Topic 1A: Apply Cell and Range Names
- Topic 1B: Calculate Data Across Worksheets
- Topic 1C: Use Specialized Functions
- Topic 1D: Analyze Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Lesson 2: Organizing Worksheet and Table Data
- Topic 2A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic 2B: Format Tables
- Topic 2C: Sort or Filter Data
- Topic 2D: Use Functions to Calculate Data
- Topic 2E: Create a PivotTable Report
- Lesson 3: Presenting Data Using Charts
- Topic 3A: Create a Chart
- Topic 3B: Modify Charts
- Topic 3C: Format Charts
- Lesson 4: Inserting Graphic Objects
- Topic 4A: Insert and Modify Pictures and Clip Art
- Topic 4B: Draw and Modify Shapes
- Topic 4C: Illustrate Workflow Using SmartArt Graphics
- Topic 4D: Layer and Group Graphic Objects
- Lesson 5: Customizing and Enhancing the Excel Environment
- Topic 5A: Customize the Excel Environment
- Topic 5B: Customize Workbooks
- Topic 5C: Manage Themes
- Topic 5D: Create and Use Templates