Excelling at Facilitation
We've all experienced a meeting that seemed to drag on and on with nothing accomplished. This short course will teach you how to improve your meeting facilitation skills so your team doesn't have to sit through another one.
Your skill at leading and managing project team meetings is critical to keeping your team focused and accomplishing its goals. From determining when and if a meeting is needed to documenting an agenda and minutes, every step of the meeting plan is explored so you can become more comfortable leading and managing.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators,project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders,product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team memberswho want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
- Importance of meeting planning
- Create an effective meeting agenda
- Develop key facilitation skills
- How to keep the meeting on track
1. Organizing Effective Meetings
2. Pre-Planning Meeting Details
- Why have a meeting?
- Who should participate?
- When should you have it?
- Where should you have it?
- How is it organized?
- Agenda considerations
4. Process Management
- Good facilitation behaviors
- Remote meeting facilitation
6. Powerful presentations
- Difference between facilitation and presentation
- Presentation best practices