Fast Track to Responsive Web Development with AngularJS
Please note that this course is a subset of the five day Mastering AngularJS course, which further expands the introductory-level topics and labs, and includes additional topics such as validation, SPAs, routing, unit testing, custom filters, as well as more in-depth coverage of more in-depth Ajax and REST.
- Web developers who want to learn AngularJS in order to create simple, maintainable, responsive and modular rich Internet applications (RIA)
- Create simple apps with Angular
- Use Angular with and in place of jQuery
- How AngularJS works with the Model, View, and Controller (MVC) in your web app
- Use AngularJS expressions, filters, validation , and binding
- Build robust and well-designed web applications (not web-sites)
- Create sites that perform well on mobile devices (iPhones, iPads and mobile devices)
- Techniques used by the most advanced AngularJS shops in the world
- Insider tips from Angular experts who have real-world, practical experience
- Intro to Angular/Why Angular?
- Angular Quick Start
- Setting Up the Angular environment
- What is MVC?
- Intro to Directives/Built-In Directives
- Angular Controllers
- Angular Views
- Angular Events
- Forms with Angular
- Angular Scopes
- Angular Providers
- Ajax with Angular