IBM Case Manager 5.2: Solution Implementation
This course provides a comprehensive guide to designing, developing, migrating, securing, and deploying a Case Manager solution.
This intermediate-level course is for:
- Solution architects design, build, and validate Case Manager Solutions within the development environment. They have full control of all the tools within that development environment.
- System administrators migrate, secure, and maintain Case Manager Solutions in QA and production environments. They have control of environment access and are responsible for moving solutions between environments.
You should have:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0 Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F1410)
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.2: System Implementation and Administration (F1150)
- IBM FileNet BPM 5.0: Process Design (F1450)
- Design and build Case Manager Solutions.
- Create a solution, deploy, and test in a development environment.
- Customize the client display in a solution.
- Work with page layouts, properties displays, and wiring widgets together.
- Migrate and deploy a solution.
- Package and move a complex solution from a development environment t a production profile environment.
- Use integrated business rules in a solution.
- Create business rules using the integrated rules engine.
- Configure security for a solution.
- Manage solution security in development and production environments.
- Build a Case Manager Solution
- Customize the Client Display
- Migrating and Deploying Solutions
- Integrated Rules
- Appendix for Rules Unit
- Appendix for Security Unit