IBM InfoSphere Information Governance Catalog v220.127.116.11: Building the Catalog
In this course youï¿½ll learn how the Information Governance Catalog is used to govern information assets through the development of a governance catalog of categories and terms. This catalog documents information assets and governance policies and rules that implement the high-level strategy and objectives of a governance program.
This is an introductory course for those who will be using the Information Governance Catalog to develop and implement their information governance strategy.
- You should have basic knowledge of the Windows operating system
- Familiarity with Information Server products is desired but not required
- Introduction to the Information Governance Catalog
- How to build a business glossary
- Governance policies and rules
- How to catalog a workflow
- Management techniques