IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Administration and Tuning
This 4-day Sterling B2B Integrator Administration and Tuning course guides you through managing user accounts, designing dashboard themes for the user accounts, and tuning business processes and the Integration Suite server to meet your system performance requirements. You will also learn about sizing performance problems and the tools to monitor and diagnose these problems.
The basic course is designed for end users and system administrators of the Sterling B2B Integrator.
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals (6T611)
- Identify and solve basic performance related problems.
- Identify potential performance problems areas in the Sterling B2B Integrator architecture.
- Explain the procedure to install Sterling B2B Integrator on Windows Clustered Environment.
- Manage Sterling B2B Integrator permissions, user accounts, and groups.
- Describe the purpose of the Dashboard panes and portals and configure the Dashboard.
- Explain the concepts, design methods, issues, best practices and guidelines to create and implement the business processes.
- Describe Mailbox Management in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Explain different performance issues and identify its sources.
- Use the Performance Tuning Utility to test a system and to adjust performance parameters to increase performance.
- Elaborate the procedure to manually modify properties to increase performance.
- Explain the procedure to capture and analyze Performance Statistics Report and define the steps to configure thread dumps.
- Use the Sterling B2B Integrator Troubleshooter utility to troubleshoot and analyze problems.
- Use monitoring and diagnostic tools to monitor system status and identify errors on a server.
- Use services to maintain clean up the Sterling B2B Integrator system.
- Explain the usage of schedules in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Describe some of the scripts and files in the bin directory.
- Course Overview
- Lesson 1. Performance Overview
- Exercise. Performance Overview
- Lesson 2. Architecture and Performance
- Lesson 3. Installation and Configuration
- Exercise. Installation and Configuration
- Lesson 4. Accounts
- Exercise. Accounts
- Lesson 5. Sterling B2B Integrator Dashboard
- Exercise. Sterling B2B Integrator Dashboard
- Lesson 6. Business Process Design Issues
- Exercise. Business Process Design Issues
- Lesson 7. Mailbox Management
- Exercise. Mailbox Management
- Lesson 8. Planning and Sizing Overview
- Exercise. Planning and Sizing Overview
- Lesson 9. System Performance Benchmarking
- Exercise. System Performance Benchmarking
- Lesson 10. Performance Benchmarking
- Exercise. Performance Benchmarking
- Lesson 11. Problem Symptoms and Sources
- Exercise. Performance Problem Symptoms and Sources
- Lesson 12. Performance Tuning Utility
- Exercise. Performance Tuning Utility
- Lesson 13. Manual Performance Tuning
- Exercise. Manual Performance Tuning
- Lesson 14. Performance Statistics Report
- Exercise. Performance Statistics Report
- Lesson 15. Troubleshooter
- Exercise. Sterling B2B Integrator Troubleshooter
- Lesson 16. Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools
- Exercise. Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools
- Lesson 17. Maintenance and Cleanup
- Exercise. Maintenance and Cleanup
- Lesson 18. Scheduling
- Exercise. Scheduling
- Lesson 19. bin Directory Scripts and Files
- Course Wrap Up