IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Virtual Environments 7.1
Learn to install and configure the product, perform full and incremental backup operations, recover individual files and folders, restore volumes, and restore entire virtual machines. You learn to use the new installation wizard to install and configure the product, use the new stand-alone web GUI to perform Full VM Backup operations, Full VM Restore operations, Full VM Instant Restore operations, and Full VM Instant Access operations. You also use the Recovery Agent interface to recover individual files and folders from a point-in-time snapshot and to perform Near-Instant Volume recovery operations.
This intermediate-level course is for operators and administrators who are using IBM Tivoli Storage Manager to protect data in a virtual environment.
- Install the Data Protection for VMware suite
- Configure Tivoli Storage Manager for Virtual Environments 7.1
- Use the new Data Protection for VMware GUI
- Perform Full VM Backup operations
- Perform Full VM Restore operations
- Perform Full VM Instant Restore operations
- Perform Full VM Instant Access operations
- Recover individual files and folders
- Perform Near-Instant Volume Recovery operations