Implementing Cisco Advanced Storage Networking Solutions
Who should attend
- Channel Partners/Resellers
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- CCIE Storage Networking (CCIESN Storage Networking)
- Cisco Data Center Storage Networking Support Specialist
Implementing Cisco Storage Networking Solutions (ICSNS)
After completing this training course the student should be able to:
- Given a detailed Fibre Channel SAN design specification, the learner will be able to implement a SAN with multiple virtual fabrics using the full range of features and capabilities provided by the Cisco MDS platform, so that the SAN demonstrates high availability, scalability, performance, and interoperability.
- Given a detailed set of Fibre Channel SAN management requirements, the learner will be able to configure and use fabric management, performance management, and security services on the Cisco MDS platform, so that the SAN can be effectively managed, tuned, and secured.
- Given a set of observable symptoms on a Fibre Channel SAN, the learner will be able to diagnose and correct software configuration issues and inoperable hardware components, so that the problems are resolved with minimal disruption to the SAN environment.
- Given a set of requirements for an iSCSI implementation, the learner will be able to identify and configure the appropriate iSCSI features to meet the requirements.