Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
- Develop a comprehensive network security policy to counter threats against information security.
- Configure routers on the network perimeter with Cisco IOS Software security features.
- Configure a Cisco IOS zone-based firewall to perform basic security operations on a network.
- Configure site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS features.
- Configure IPS on Cisco network routers.
- Configure LAN devices to control access, resist attacks, shield other network devices and systems, and protect the integrity and confidentiality of network traffic.
- Module 1: Introduction to Network Security Principles
- Module 2: Perimeter Security
- Module 3: Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
- Module 4: Site-to-Site VPNs
- Module 5: Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
- Module 6: LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview