Improving Your Presentations
Whatever your career path, presenting material-whether to an individual, a small group, or your entire company-is inevitable. In this short course, you will learn the essential mechanics of presenting as well as the underlying aspects of nonverbal communication. This course will help you understand the concept of selling a presentation and the importance of creating a connection with the audience to make a lasting impact.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators,project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders,product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team memberswho want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
- Quality standards for presentations
- Best practices guidelines
- Dynamic presentations outines
- Audio-visual aids that serve as speaker's notes
- Strong openings delivery
- Nonverbal cues and clues
- What Is a Presentation?
- What Makes a Great Presentation?
- What Makes a Great Presenter?
- What Makes a Bad Presentation?
- Purpose of a Presentation
- Elements of a Presentation
2. Effective Presentation Communications
- Communication in Presentations
- Quality Standards of Good Communication
- Elements of Communication
- Communication Loop
- Characteristics of Nonverbal Communications
- Interpersonal Communication
- Effective Communication
3. Planning an Effective Presentation
- Presentation Best Practices
- Guidelines for Writing Presentations
- Visual Aids and Speaker's Notes
- Presentation Skill Sets