Introduction to Force.com Development - Apex & Visual Force
As a participant in the classes, each student will be given a practice learning environment to use during hands-on exercises during the class. The student will be able to use this learning environment indefinitely after the class without any additional fee
- Force.com Developer or Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Introduction to Salesforce Administration & Configuration (SPADM-203) class or equivalent experience
- Working with common Force.com development tools, including but not limited to: the Force.com IDE, Developerâ€™s Workbench, Developer Console Apex fundamentals, including but not limited to: developing Apex triggers, developing Visual Force custom controllers and controller extensions using Apex, consuming external web services using Apex, developing email services using Apex, sending emails using Apex and Workflow, and developing test methods.
- Visual Force fundamentals, including but not limited to: Consuming standard and custom controllers and controller extensions using Visual Force, utilizing CSS within Visual Force pages, embedding a Google Chart on a Visual Force page, embedding a Salesforce chart on a Visual Force page, utilizing Field Sets, and embedding a Visual Force page in a dashboard
- Understanding the software development lifecycle on the Force.com platform and utilizing the Metadata API, Unmanaged Packages, Managed Packages and Change Sets