This highly practical course is designed to show you how to implement service improvements based on the ITILï¿½ philosophy of ï¿½adopt and adapt.ï¿½ In this holistic course, you will cover nine guiding principles of service improvement, the service improvement approach, communication, metrics and measurement, and organizational change management (OCM). The course fully prepares you for the ITIL Practitioner exam, which you may take at a later date. An exam voucher for the web-based exam is included in the cost of the course.
ITILï¿½ is a registered trademark ofï¿½AXELOS Limited, used under permission ofï¿½AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Those engaged in IT development, IT operations, and IT service management
- Individuals wishing to have detailed understanding of the principles of service improvement
- Service management concepts
- Guiding principles
- Service improvement approach
- Organizational change management
- Metrics and measurements
- Tips for passing the ITIL Practitioner exam
- Practice with a sample ITIL Practitioner exam