Lectora Fundamentals - Learn the Basics
Registration for this course is available through our partner, Trivantis Training. Please visit their website for more information: Lectora Training
You should be comfortable with basic Windows functionality. This includes navigating with Windows Explorer, minimizing and maximizing windows, copying and pasting, and basic word processing. No prior Lectora knowledge is required.
What you'll learn:
- How to create a title from scratch.
- Begin by using the Design Wizard to create the titleâ€™s organization. Add images, text, buttons, hyperlinks and other objects to the title.
- Create interactive components such as hotspots and changeable character positions
- Using some of Lectoraâ€™s time-saving tools and wizards to create buttons, page numbering, and image editing.
- Learning how to create a graded test, and how to submit it to an email address, a back-end database, or a Learning Management System.
- Checking for errors and publishing the title to the desired format. Focus on publishing to ReviewLink and HTML.