Managing Challenging Conversations
In this short course, you'll gain tools and insight into effective approaches for managing conflict and those difficult conversations we find ourselves trying to avoid. Prepare yourself by becoming aware of the roles emotions play in these conversations. Learn to get past the procrastination to take in the big picture and really listen.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members who want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
- Hidden costs associated with putting off challenging conversations
- Prepare for and start challenging conversations
- Deal with emotion surrounding challenging conversations
- Steps to defuse tense and or emotional situations
- Suggestions for dealing with various types of difficult people