Marketing is about identifying your customers' wants and needs and satisfying them. In this course, you'll explore the components of a successful marketing strategy, from learning what your customers need to strategies for choosing the optimal price point for your product. You'll also learn about market segmentation and its importance to developing a marketing strategy as well as techniques for analyzing the offerings of the competition.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
- All professionals
- The steps in a consumer's purchase process
- How the life cycle of a product affects the strategy used to market it
- The four Ps of a marketing plan
- Strategies for pricing
- What Is Marketing?
- Marketing at a Glance
- What Is Marketing Strategy?
- What Business Are You Really In?
- Six Components of a Marketing Strategy
- Needs and Customers
- Purchase Process
- Purchase Process Considerations
3. Market Analysis
- Market Segments
- Product Life Cycle
4. Competitive Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Market and Products
- Techniques for Understanding the Competition
6. Marketing Mix
- Strategy and Profit
- Cost Considerations