Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (M10979)
During this course, you will be introduced to the principles of cloud computing and will become familiar how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. You will walk through the process of implementing the core Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage and learn how to create the most common Azure services, including Azure virtual machines (VMs), Web Apps, and SQL Databases. You will conclude the course by describing features of Azure AD and methods of integrating it with on-premises Active Directory.
This course is also available in the On-Demand delivery format with digital Microsoft Official Courseware (dMOC). Click hereï¿½to purchase.
- Developers who want to evaluate creating Azure solutions.
- Windows Server administrators who want to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host SQL databases.
Basic understanding of:ï¿½
- AD concepts including domains, users, and domain controllers
- Database concepts including tables and simple queries
- Cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions
- Use Azure PowerShell, the Azure Software Development Kit (SDK), and the Azure command-line interface (CLI) to manage Azure subscriptions.
- Create, configure and monitor web apps in Azure and deploy Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Create and configure VMs in Microsoft Azure
- Create an Azure virtual network
- Create, manage, and configure cloud storage in Azure
- Use Azure SQL Database to create, configure, and manage SQL database
- Create and manage Azure AD