Microsoft® Office 365™: Microsoft Office Web Apps and Collaboration
To ensure your success, you will need competence in at least one of the primary applications in the 2010 or 2013 edition of the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft® Word, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, and/or Microsoft® Excel®), and also competence in using the locally installed version of Microsoft Outlook 2010 or 2013 for email and calendaring. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following Logical Operations courses:
- Using Microsoft® Windows® 8 or Microsoft® Windows® 8 Transition from Windows 7
- Microsoft® Office Word 2013: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office Excel® 2013: Part 1
- Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2013: Part 1
In this course, you will be able to use your knowledge of the Office 2010 or 2013 desktop application suite to work productively in the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Sign in to and navigate in the Office 365 environment.
- Create, edit, and share documents with team members using Office Web Apps and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Use email and manage contacts with the Outlook Web Apps.
- Use instant messaging and online meetings with Skype for Business.
- Set up your mobile devices to work with Office 365.
Lesson 1: Getting Started
Topic A: Sign In to Office 365
Topic B: Explore the Office 365 Environment
Topic C: Connect Desktop Apps to Office 365
Lesson 2: Collaborating with Shared Files
Topic A: Work with Shared Documents on the Team Site
Topic B: Edit Documents in Web Apps and Office 2013 Apps
Topic C: Collaborate on the SharePoint Team Site
Topic D: Work with My Site
Lesson 3: Using the Outlook Web Apps
Topic A: Use the Email Web App
Topic B: Manage Contacts
Topic C: Use the Calendar Web App
Topic D: Personalize Your Outlook Web Apps
Lesson 4: Communicating with Skype for Business
Topic A: Use Instant Messaging
Topic B: Make Phone Calls with Skype for Business
Topic C: Participate in Skype for Business Meetings
Lesson 5: Interacting with Mobile Devices
Topic A: Use Office 365 on Your Windows 8 Tablet
Topic B: Access Office 365 Email with Your Smartphone
Topic C: Access Office 365 Documents from a Mobile Device