Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010: Level 1
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify basic functions of collaboration technology and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 team sites.
- Add and modify list items and work with list views.
- Add, edit, and share documents across libraries and wikis.
- Communicate and collaborate with team members.
- Work remotely with SharePoint content.
- Customize your SharePoint environment.
- Create a team site.
- Perform basic site administration.
LESSON 1: INTRODUCING MICROSOFT® SHAREPOINT® FOUNDATION 2010
- Describe Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Describe the Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Team Site
LESSON 2: WORKING WITH LISTS
- Add List Items
- Modify List Items
- Change List Views
LESSON 3: WORKING WITH LIBRARIES
- Add Documents to a Library
- Edit Library Documents
- Share Documents Across Libraries
- Create Wiki Pages
- Request Access to SharePoint Content
LESSON 4: COMMUNICATING WITH TEAM MEMBERS
- Participate in a Discussion Board
- Contribute to Blogs
- Collaborate via the People and Groups
LESSON 5: WORKING REMOTELY WITH SHAREPOINT CONTENT
- Access SharePoint Content from Mobile Devices
- Work Offline with SharePoint Content in Microsoft Office 2010
- Work Offline with Shared Calendars
LESSON 6: CUSTOMIZING YOUR SHAREPOINT ENVIRONMENT
- Customize Personal and Regional Settings
- Personalizing the Page View with Web Parts
- Create an Alert
- Subscribe to an RSS Feed
LESSON 7: CREATING A TEAM SITE
- Create a Site
- Create a Workspace
- Create a List
- Create a Library
- Create a Discussion Board
- Create Views
- Create a Survey
LESSON 8: PERFORMING BASIC SITE ADMINISTRATION
- Manage Users and Groups
- Manage Site Look and Feel