MOC 6463: Visual Studio 2008: ASP.NET 3.5
- Explain how to create dynamic Web pages by using ASP.NET
- Manage state, handle requests, and improve accessibility by using the features of ASP.NET.
- Configure an ASP.NET application by using .config files.
- Create a user interface on an ASP.NET page by using standard Web server controls.
- Create a user control and a custom server control and add them to an ASP.NET page.
- Access and manipulate data from different sources by using ADO.NET 3.5.
- Access and manipulate data from Windows Communication Foundation services or Web services.
- Present data to the user by placing data-bound controls on an ASP.NET page.
- Improve page responsiveness by using the ASP.NET AJAX controls.
- Interact with the user, access services, and access the AJAX client-side library by using client scripts.
- Find and eliminate bugs in an ASP.NET application.
- Deploy an ASP.NET application to a production Web server.
- Write pages that adapt to the capabilities of mobile devices.
- Utilize controls that adapt to the capabilities of mobile devices.
Special Cancellation Policy for this Course
It is MotivaimWest commitment to ensure you receive the knowledge needed when taking the Microsoft technical training course. If MotivaimWest is unable to deliver the Microsoft technical course scheduled on the Microsoft web site you will receive a full refund of your course fees upon request. If you prefer, we can reschedule you to our next available class to provide the knowledge and skills you need. This guarantee does not apply to general registrations, offers, discounts, or partner delivered courses. Ask your Account Manager for details.
MODULE 1 - GETTING STARTED WITH ASP.NET 3.5
1.Building Dynamic Web Pages with ASP.NET 3.5
2.ASP.NET 3.5 Features
3.Configuring ASP.NET Applications
MODULE 2 - IMPLEMENTING A USER INTERFACE WITH ASP.NET SERVER CONTROLS
1.Consuming Controls to Interact with Users
2.Creating Custom Controls
MODULE 3 - DISPLAYING AND MANIPULATING DATA IN ASP.NET 3.5
1.Accessing Data by Using ADO.NET 3.5
2.Accessing Data from Services
3.Rendering Data in Web Controls
MODULE 4 - CREATING RESPONSIVE PAGES BY USING CLIENT-SIDE TECHNOLOGIES
1.Creating Partial Page Updates by Using AJAX
2.Scripting Actions on the Web Client
MODULE 5 - DEBUGGING AND DEPLOYING ASP.NET APPLICATIONS
1.Troubleshooting and Debugging ASP.NET Applications
2.Deploying Completed ASP.NET Applications
MODULE 6 - WRITING ASP.NET APPLICATIONS FOR MOBILE DEVICES
1.Rendering Pages According to Device Capabilities
2.Creating Pages with Mobile Web Controls