MOC 805715: MSFT Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 Customization and Configuration
- Design and plan a Dynamics CRM organizational strategy.
- Design and implement strategies for the creation of Business Units and Security Roles.
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM Users and Teams.
- Describe the principles of customizing the system.
- Create and configure fields for both custom and system entities.
- Create and configure custom entities, including standard and activity entities.
- Design, create and configure relationships between entities.
- Create and configure Views, Charts and Forms for both system and custom entities.
- Implement Field Security and Access Team Templates in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Design, create and configure Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Design, create and configure Business Rules and Business Process Flows to guide users through their work Design, create and configure Solutions in Microsoft Dynamics CRM; implementing both managed and unmanaged Solutions.
Module 1: Introduction to Customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- The Dynamics CRM project management process
- Customization or Development
- Dynamics CRM Solutions
- Introduction to Entity Customization
Module 2: Building a Security Model in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Introduction to the Dynamics CRM Security Model
- Business Units
- Security Roles
- User and Team Management
- Assigning and Sharing with Users and Teams and Security Roles
Module 3: Customizing Entities
- Entity Customization Concepts
- Create a Custom Entity
- Additional Entity Properties
- Modifying the Configuration of an Entity
Module 4: Customizing Fields
- Field Data Types
- Field Display Formats
- Field Properties
- Customize Existing Fields
- Configure Option Sets
- Status and Status Reason Fields
- Deleting Fields
Module 5: Managing Relationships
- Types of Entity Relationships
- Create Entity Relationships One to Many (1:N) Relationship
- Field Mapping between Entities
- Many to One (N:1) Relationships between Entities
- Many to Many (N:N) Relationships between Entities
- Connections and Connection Roles
Module 6: Customizing Forms
- Financial Reason Codes
- Create and Modify Forms
- Quick Create and Quick View Forms
- Main Forms and Mobil Forms
- Manage Multiple Forms
Module 7: Configuring Business Rules
- Configure Business Rules
Module 8: Customizing View
- Creating View s
- Customization Concepts
- System and Personal Views
- Removing Unwanted Views
Module 9: Customizing Charts and Dashboards
- Create and Modify Charts
- Export and Import Charts
- Create and Modify Dashboards
Module 10: Additional Security Options
- Field Security
- Access Team Templates
- Auditing Overview
Module 11: Business Process Flows Lessons
- Business Process Flows
Module 12: Adding functionally with Solutions
- The solution model
- Choosing a Solution
- Importing and Export a solution