MS Publisher 2013: Creating Newsletters & Publications
This course is intended for persons in a variety of job roles such as publishing specialists, layout specialists, graphic designers, or any other knowledge workers who need to use Microsoft Publisher 2103 to create, lay out, edit, and share publications.
- Perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface.
- Add content in a publication.
- Format text in a publication.
- Edit the contents of a publication.
- Add and format graphics.
- Print and share a publication
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Publisher 2010
- Topic 1A: Explore the Interface
- Topic 1B: Customize the Publisher Interface
- Topic 1C: Create a Basic Publication
Lesson 2: Adding Content to a Publication
- Topic 2A: Add Text to a Publication
- Topic 2B: Organize Text Boxes and Picture Placeholders in a Layout
- Topic 2C: Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Topic 2D: Apply Building Blocks
Lesson 3: Formatting Text in a Publication
- Topic 3A: Format Text and Paragraphs
- Topic 3B: Apply Paragraph Styles
- Topic 3C: Apply Schemes
Lesson 4: Editing Text in a Publication
- Topic 4A: Edit Text in a Publication
- Topic 4B: Present Content in Tables
- Topic 4C: Insert Symbols and Special Characters
Lesson 5: Adding and Formatting Graphics in a Publication
- Topic 5A: Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
- Topic 5B: Manipulate the Appearance of Pictures
Lesson 6: Preparing a Publication for Distribution
- Topic 6A: Save a Publication
- Topic 6B: Run Design Checker
- Topic 6C: Preview and Print a Publication
- Topic 6D: Share a Publication