Negotiating with Authority
Every day, in both your business life and personal life, you negotiate. Whether the topic is as informal as setting a curfew with a child or as formal as asking for a raise, the basic concepts are the same. By anticipating possible outcomes and knowing your exit plans, you'll be in a better position to negotiate successfully. In this short course, you'll discover strategies, tools, and techniques that will help you negotiate a solution that works for all parties involved.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP-certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators,project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders,product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team memberswho want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP certification.
- Understand the negotiation situation
- Recognize the desires of the other party
- Identify the possible outcomes of the negotiation
- Negotiation strategies, tools, and techniques
- Importance of finding a solution that is acceptable to both parties
1. Everything is Negotiable
2. Know Them Before They Know You
3. Understand Their Perspective
- Dealing with Associates
- Big Deals
- Confrontational Negotiations