Outlook 2016/2019/365: Part 1
- Using Microsoft® Windows 10
- Microsoft® Windows 10: Transition from Windows 7
- Navigate Outlook 2016/2019/365 to read and respond to email.
- Use the Address Book, format and spell check new messages.
- Attach files and insert illustrations to messages.
- Customize read and response options.
- Use flags, categories, and folders to organize messages.
- Create and work with Contacts.
- Create appointments and schedule meetings in Calendar.
- Create and work with Tasks and Notes.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Outlook 2016
Topic A: Navigate the Outlook Interface
Topic B: Work with Messages
Topic C: Access Outlook Help
Lesson 2: Formatting Messages
Topic A: Add Message Recipients
Topic B: Check Spelling and Grammar
Topic C: Format Message Content
Lesson 3: Working with Attachments and Illustrations
Topic A: Attach Files and Items
Topic B: Add Illustrations to Messages
Topic C: Manage Automatic Message Content
Lesson 4: Customizing Message Options
Topic A: Customize Reading Options
Topic B: Track Messages
Topic C: Recall and Resend Messages
Lesson 5: Organizing Messages
Topic A: Mark Messages
Topic B: Organize Messages Using Folders
Lesson 6: Managing Your Contacts
Topic A: Create and Edit Contacts
Topic B: View and Print Contacts
Lesson 7: Working with the Calendar
Topic A: View the Calendar
Topic B: Create Appointments
Topic C: Schedule Meetings
Topic D: Print the Calendar
Lesson 8: Working with Tasks and Notes
Topic A: Create Tasks
Topic B: Create Notes