Photoshop CS5: Level 2 - Enhancing & Image Adjustments
This course is intended for intermediate and advanced users of Photoshop.
Completion of Photoshop CS5: Level 1 - Creating & Manipulating Images or equivalent knowledge recommended.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use image-editing tools in Photoshop to manipulate and enhance the appearance of an image.
- Create and edit vector paths.
- Work with shape layers and masks.
- Automate tasks in Adobe Photoshop.
- Use the tools available in Adobe Photoshop to edit and export video files.
- Work with other Adobe applications.
LESSON 1: ENHANCING IMAGES
Topic 1A: Create Gradients
Topic 1B: Retouch Images
Topic 1C: Adjust Tonal Range Using Adjustment Layers
LESSON 2: WORKING WITH VECTOR PATHS
Topic 2A: Create Vector Paths
Topic 2B: Edit Paths
LESSON 3: WORKING WITH SHAPE LAYERS AND MASKS
Topic 3A: Work with Shape Layers
Topic 3B: Work with Masks
Topic 3C: Apply Special Effects to a Layer
LESSON 4: AUTOMATING TASKS
Topic 4A: Work with Actions
Topic 4B: Automate Tasks Using Adobe Bridge
LESSON 5: WORKING WITH VIDEO FILES
Topic 5A: Edit Video Files
Topic 5B: Export Video Files
LESSON 6: INTEGRATING WITH OTHER ADOBE APPLICATIONS
Topic 6A: Integrate with Adobe Illustrator
Topic 6B: Edit a Photoshop File in Adobe Acrobat