Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration
This course is part of the emerging technology series of courses from Red Hat. This course instructs administrators and cloud operators how to deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage in their production environment as well as in an OpenStack environment.
Storage administrators, cloud operators, and cloud developers who want to learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage within or outside the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform environment.
- Knowledge in Linux server administration and Linux command line
- Fundamental storage knowledge
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or the equivalent experience with Linux
- Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture
- Deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage including the Ceph Storage Cluster, the Ceph Object Gateway, and the Ceph Block Device
- Day-to-day operations of a Ceph Storage cluster
- Common troubleshooting and tuning techniques that storage administrators can use
- Integration of the Ceph Storage Cluster with Glance and Cinder in Red Hat Enterprise Linuxï¿½ OpenStack Platform
- Configuring Red Hat Ceph Storage as a replacement for Swift and integrating it with Keystone