Red Hat Ceph Storage for OpenStack Technologies
This course is part of the emerging technology series of courses from Red Hat. In this course, you will learn how to integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage into your own OpenStack environment.
Storage administrators, cloud operators, and developers wishing to learn how to deploy and manage Red Hat Ceph Storage within the Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform environment.
IT professionals who have earned a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or maintain the equivalent experience with Linux
- Overview of the Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture and its deployment
- Integrate with Glance and Cinder in Red Hat Enterprise Linuxï¿½ OpenStack Platform
- Configure Red Hat Ceph Storage as a replacement for Swift (integration with Keystone)
- Ceph Storage Cluster (based on RADOS)
- Ceph Object Gateway (based on RADOSGW)
- Ceph Block Device (based on RADOS Block Device [RBD])