Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration (RH236)
This course is for senior system administrators and storage administrators who are interested in deploying scalable, highly available storage on off-the-shelf hardware and in the cloud. You will learn how to install, configure, and maintain a cluster of Red Hat Storage servers. The course will also explore highly available CIFS and NFS using CTDB, unified file and object storage and geo-replication.
Red Hat Storage Server Administration is part of our new emerging technology series of courses. These courses focus on Red Hat's newer, evolving technologies. Emerging technologies courses are feature- and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs, with little lecture.
- Linux system administrators and storage administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining large storage clusters using Red Hat Storage
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or an equivalent level of knowledge is highly recommended
- Install and configure Red Hat Storage Server
- Create and manage different volume types
- IP failover for NFS and CIFS using CTDB
- Unified file and object storage using Swift