Red Hat High Availability Clustering
The intensive, hands-on Red Hatï¿½ Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management course covers storage management, theRed Hat High Availability Add-On, and the shared storage technology delivered by Red Hat Global File System 2 (GFS2) andRed Hat Storage Server.
You'll learn how to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
Certificate of Expertise Red Hat Storage Management and Clustering (EX436)
Note: Only current RHCEs can attempt EX436
Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resiliency though high-availability clustering services and using fault-tolerant shared-storage technologies
- Completion of the RHCE or equivalent knowledge
- Familiarity with Red Hat Enterprise Linux recommended
- Install and configure the Red Hat High Availability Add-On
- Create and manage highly available services
- Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing
- Configure GFS2 file systems
- Configure XFSï¿½ file systems
- Work with the Red Hat Storage Server