Red Hat OpenStack Administration II v.8 (CL210)
In this course, you will learn how to transition from administering OpenStack using Horizon to using the unified command-line interface. Exam competencies covered in the course include: install and configure Red Hat OpenStack Platform (using OpenStack Director), manage users, projects, flavors, roles, images, networking, and block storage, automation (scale-out and scale-back), and build a customized image.
This course can also help your prepare for the Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210).
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 8.
- Linux system administrators
- Cloud administrators
- Cloud operators
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Launch instances
- Manage core OpenStack services using the unified command-line interface
- Install an advanced proof-of-concept OpenStack deployment
- Build a customized JEOS image
- Automatically scale-out and scale-back applications
2.ï¿½Install the OpenStack Overcloud
3.ï¿½Keystone Identity Service
6.ï¿½Manage Floating IP Addresses
7.ï¿½Manage Security Groups
9.ï¿½Add Additional Compute Nodes
10.ï¿½Build a Customized Image
11.ï¿½Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform Director
12.ï¿½Deploy Scalable Applications
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact your Global Knowledge account manager.