Salesforce CPQ Admin Essentials for New Administrators (CPQ-201)
Hands-on foundational training providing you with the basic knowledge needed to set up, configure, and maintain a Salesforce CPQ instance, enabling your success with Salesforce CPQ. We recommend new administrators take this course before starting a Salesforce CPQ implementation or when taking over an existing implementation.
- Set up products, bundles, and product and pricing rules.
- Advise and implement out-of-box configuration of discounting, pricing methods, and output document generation.
- Navigate the essential events and objects fundamental to the contract creation, renewal, and amendment process.
- Initiate a solid and direct learning path toward passing the Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist exam.
- Product fields and related objects integral to basic Salesforce CPQ functionality
- Configurable Product Bundles and the resulting user interface and experience
- Enforcing business logic with Product Features, Option Constraints, and simple Validation and Selection Product Rules.
- Pricing waterfall
- List pricing, cost plus markup pricing,and block pricing
- Contracted pricing
- Tiered discounting
- Programmatically setting values for Quote and Quote Line fields
- Events and conditions and leading to the execution of Price Actions
- Price Action sources, including static values and Summary Variables
- Transferring quote data to the account
- Contract lifecycle with amendments and renewals
- Generating dynamic output documents