Secure Programming Foundation - SECO
The SECO Institute Secure Programming Foundation course is a two day course aimed at developing basic knowledge about software security.
Programmers or software developers responsible for developing web and other applications, including both novice and experienced developers.
General understanding of programming and programming languages
1. The basics of security through the complete software lifecycle
2. Security principles in design and code
3. The logic behind security principles
4. The application of new security knowledge to work environments
- Introduction to Secure Programming
- Secure Programming Awareness
- Authentication and Session Management
- Input Handling
- Configuration, Error Handling, and Logging
- Secure Software Engineering