Securing Cloud Deployments with Cisco Technologies (SECCLD) v1.0
This course includes Cisco Training Exclusives
EXCLUSIVE TO GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE - Accelerate your Cisco learning experience with complimentary access to the IT Skills Video On-Demand Library, Introduction to Cybersecurity digital learning course, course recordings, IT Resource Library, and digital courseware.
The SECCLD - Securing Cloud Deployments with Cisco Technologies v1.0 course shows you how to implement Cisco cloud security solutions to secure access to the cloud, workloads in the cloud, and software as a service (SaaS) user accounts, applications, and data. Through expert instruction and hands-on labs, youï¿½ll learn a comprehensive set of skills and technologies including: how to use key Cisco cloud security solutions; detect suspicious traffic flows, policy violations, and compromised devices; implement security controls for cloud environments; and implement cloud security management.
This course covers the usage of Cisco Cloudlock, Cisco Umbrella, Cisco Cloud Email Security, Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) for Endpoints, Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud and Enterprise, Cisco Firepower NGFW (next-generation firewall), and more.
This course is open to engineers, administrators, and security-minded users of public, private, and hybrid cloud infrastructures responsible for implementing security in cloud environments:
- Security architects
- Cloud architects
- Security engineers
- Cloud engineers
- System engineers
- Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have completed the following courses or obtained the equivalent knowledge and skills listed below:
- Knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization software basics
- Ability to perform basic UNIX-like OS commands
Cisco CCNP Security or understanding of the following topic areas:
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) and Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv) deployment
- Cisco IOS Flexible NetFlow operations
- Cisco NGFW (Cisco Firepower Threat Defense [FTD]), Cisco Firepower, and Cisco Firepower Management Center (FMC) deployment
- Cisco Content Security operations including Cisco Web Security Applicance (WSA)/Cisco Email
- Security Applicance (ESA)/Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS)
- Cisco AMP for network and endpoints deployment
- Cisco ISE operations and Cisco TrustSec architecture VPN operation
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Contrast the various cloud service and deployment models.
- Implement the Cisco Security Solution for SaaS using Cisco Cloudlock Micro Services.
- Deploy cloud security solutions using Cisco AMP for Endpoints, Cisco Umbrella, and Cisco Cloud Email Security.
- Define Cisco cloud security solutions for protection and visibility using Cisco virtual appliances and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud.
- Describe the network as a sensor and enforcer using Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise, and Cisco TrustSec.
- Implement Cisco Firepower NGFW Virtual (NGFWv) and Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud to provide protection and visibility in AWS environments.
- Explain how to protect the cloud management infrastructure by using specific examples, defined best practices, and AWS reporting capabilities.
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), and Apps Firewall
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB)
- Cisco CloudLock as the CASB
- OAuth and OAuth Attacks
- Deploying Cisco Cloud-Based Security Solutions for Endpoints and Content Security
- Cisco Cloud Security Solutions for Endpoints
- AMP for Endpoints Architecture
- Cisco Umbrella
- Cisco Cloud Email Security
- Design Comprehensive Endpoint Security
- Introducing Cisco Security Solutions for Cloud Protection and Visibility
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Cisco Secure Architectures for Enterprises (Cisco SAFE)
- Cisco NGFWv/Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual
- Cisco ASAv
- Cisco Services Router 1000V
- Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud
- Cisco Tetration Cloud Zero-Trust Model
- The Network as the Sensor and Enforcer
- Cisco Stealthwatch Enterprise
- Cisco ISE Functions and Personas
- Cisco TrustSec
- Cisco Stealthwatch and Cisco ISE Integration
- Cisco Encrypted Traffic Analytics (ETA)
- Implementing Cisco Security Solutions in AWS
- Explain AWS Security Offerings
- AWS Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Discover Cisco Security Solutions in AWS
- Cisco Stealthwatch Cloud in AWS
- Cloud Security Management
- Cloud Management and APIs
- API Protection
- An API Example: Integrate to ISE Using pxGrid
- Identify SecDevOps Best Practices
- Cisco Cloud Security Management Tool Example: Cisco Defense Orchestrator
- Cisco Cloud Security Management Tool Example: Cisco CloudCenter
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
- AWS Reporting Tools